Handcrafted in USA
This short ankle bootlet with ankle tie has been a kid's favorite for generations. For us the popularity of this style has its origins in two distinct groups: the Native Americans who used them (most often in bright colors) as part of their regalia for their Powwows; and also the resort-goers and vacationers who wanted souvenirs from their trips to northern MN home of our original Factory Store. And now a new generation of kids gets the opportunity to continue the tradition even if they're not vacationing in our north woods. This style is considered to be gender neutral but this color will likely appeal to the girls!
- Traditional soft sole for barefoot feel
- Single sole construction
- Intended for indoor/outdoor use
- Easy tie-up style. The shoe lace is conveniently tacked down so that young wearers can't pull it out.
- Lightly padded synthetic insole
- Balance 100% natural leather
- Cowhide suede
- Color: Turquoise
- Can't find your size or hard to fit foot? Click here
- Earthing Movement or desire all natural construction? Click here
- Moccasins should start off fitting snugly and the leather will conform to the shape of the foot as you break it in.
- Runs generous for size - consider ordering one size smaller than normal unless they'll be worn with socks.
Children's Maquoketa - Turquoise
- I’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
- I'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.