Handcrafted in USA
We bet that you'll agree that these are the best pair of slippers you've ever owned. We use premium quality double-faced tanned sheepskin with extra thick shearling pile resulting in an incredibly cozy comfortable slipper. The soles are leather rather than rubber meaning your feet won't overheat and get stinky even when worn without socks. They are made without an inner sole so they're easy to pack and can easily withstand being crammed into suitcases or overnight bags. The furry-side-up toe adds visual interest and makes it easier to slip on and off. We've been making this style of slipper for almost 30 years.
These are intended for indoor use but will withstand very light duty use outside - such as running to get the morning newspaper or the daily mail. Careful - they're slippery on snow and ice.
- Traditional soft sole for barefoot feel
- Double sole construction
- Intended for indoor use
- Easy slip-on style
- 100% natural leather
- Sheepskin and cowhide in both full grain and suede
- Color: Toast Stony and Toast suede
- Can't find your size or hard to fit foot? Click here
- Moccasins should start off fitting snugly and the leather will conform to the shape of the foot as you break it in.
- Runs true to size