Handcrafted, Made in USA
Isn't there a movie title about being pretty in pink? Well, these mocs are going to knock your socks off. The pink uppers are made from an incredibly soft and supple nubuck leather — which means that it has a sanded finish that feels more like velvet than leather — and did we mention soft? They have so much stretch and suppleness that they're immediately comfortable the first time you put them on your feet. And the soles, done in a darker burgundy color are sturdy enough to give the whole moccasin a bit of structure.
This canoe-style moccasin is a classic and it offers a great barefoot feel. They're meant to be worn as outdoor footwear all year round in temperate climates. For our customers who live in areas with winter weather, we recommend using them indoors when there's snow and ice on the ground. These are extremely versatile and are easily worn with jeans, khakis, capris, shorts and leggings.
- Traditional soft sole for barefoot feel
- Double sole construction
- Intended for indoor/outdoor use
- Easy slip-on style
- Lightly padded synthetic insole
- Uppers and soles made with 100% natural leather
- Cowhide full-grain
- Color: Pink nubuck and Redwood
- Can't find your size or hard to fit foot? Go to our "custom orders" page.
- Earthing Movement or desire all natural construction? Add notes when you place your order.
- Moccasins should start off fitting snugly and the leather will conform to the shape of the foot as you break it in.