Handcrafted Made in USA
We think you're going to love our chukka-style boot made even more spectacular with a layer of fringe! It looks great fits like a glove and is incredibly comfortable. We think that this particular style done in dark grey suede is super cute in a non-flashy way. The sole is made of an ultra-thick buffalo hide - making it incredibly rugged and durable for long wear. The uppers are made a super soft suede that gets even softer with wear. The canoe-style sole structure is a classic and even though it's a boot it offers a great barefoot feel. These can be worn year round in warmer climates and they are perfect for spring through fall in northern climates. Wear them with jeans or just about anything else; they're suitable for hiking on the trail or just breezing around town.
- Traditional soft sole for barefoot feel
- Double sole construction
- Intended for indoor/outdoor use
- Easy lace-up style
- Lightly padded synthetic insole
- Balance 100% natural leather
- Cowhide and Buffalo
- Color: Dark Grey suede and Black buffalo
- Can't find your size or hard to fit foot? Click here
- Earthing Movement or desire all natural construction? Click here
- Moccasins should start off fitting snugly and the leather will conform to the shape of the foot as you break it in.
- Runs a bit generous for size - consider ordering one-half size smaller than normal unless you plan on wearing them with a heavy sock.