Handcrafted, Made in USA
On occasion, we're able to source leathers in the secondary market at incredibly good prices. When we do, we like to pass these savings along to you under our 'Special Value' program. This particular leather is cowhide with an exaggerated pebble grain pattern that's super cool and very unique.
Our single-sole moccasins are incredibly comfortable with a true barefoot feel. Slightly less structured than our more popular double-sole Cota moccasin, they're still meant for indoor/outdoor use. In northern climates, we consider these appropriate for three season use, spring through fall, but in southern climates they're perfect for year-round use. They're extremely versatile and are easily worn with jeans, khakis, capris, shorts and leggings.
- Traditional soft sole for barefoot feel
- Single sole construction
- Intended for indoor/outdoor use
- Easy slip-on style
- Lightly padded synthetic insole covered in our signature turquoise suede
- Uppers are 100% natural leather
- Cowhide full grain
- Color: Pebble
- Can't find your size or hard to fit foot? Click here
- Earthing Movement or desire all natural construction? Click here
- Moccasins should start off fitting snugly and the leather will conform to the shape of the foot as you break it in.
- Runs a bit generous for size. Consider ordering one-half size smaller than your normal shoe size.