Handcrafted Made in USA
This ankle bootlet with back zipper access has been popular for generations and has historically been one of our best selling styles. Based on customer requests we're now offering a second version of this old favorite: We've made the fringe significantly longer for a completely fresh take and introduced this one as "Canyon." They appeal to the traditionalist - but the slightly orange cast adds just a little bit of newness without going too far. Canyon comes from a new line that our leather distributor developed with us in mind - leathers that are the perfect thickness and suppleness. These even have a bit of a waxy finish that leaves them just a bit glossy - resulting in an overall effect that is rich and luxurious and they're incredibly comfortable to wear. These are appropriate for year round use in warmer climates and are perfect for spring through fall in more northern climates. This style of bootlet looks fantastic with skinny jeans or leggings but you'll see them worn with everything from shorts to skirts. When people compliment you on all that fringe be sure to tell them about Itasca Leathergoods!
- Traditional soft sole for barefoot feel
- Single sole construction
- Intended for indoor/outdoor use
- Easy slip-on style with zipper closure at the back
- Lightly padded synthetic insole
- Balance 100% natural leather
- Cowhide full grain
- Color: Canyon
- Can't find your size or hard to fit foot? Click here
- Earthing Movement or desire all natural construction? Click here
- Moccasins should start off fitting snugly and the leather will conform to the shape of the foot as you break it in.
- Runs fairly true to size