Handcrafted, Made in USA
This fringed ankle bootie with back zipper access has been popular for generations and historically has been one of our best selling styles. There's something about the Trimbelle - perhaps it's the nostalgia factor - that really grabs your attention. And when you try them on, you discover that they also happen to be incredibly comfortable to wear.
We most frequently make this style in solid colors but after sourcing an incredible burnished suede in a camouflage pattern, our shop manager got creative and mixed it with a brown full grain sole (for durability) and did a stripe of bright orange around the back zipper pull for a pop of color. In a word: Fantastic! We love them and we think you will, too!
They're appropriate for year round use in warmer climates and is perfect for spring through fall in more northern climates. This style of bootie looks fantastic with skinny jeans or leggings but you'll see them worn with everything from shorts to maxi skirts. We can't think of a better use than wearing these back at the cabin and out at the up-north supper club after the fall hunting season begins. You'll be the envy of everyone!
For a well-coordinated look for the whole family, we have a matching men's Cota style, and a baby Wapsi moccasin, both called Guise.
- Traditional soft sole for barefoot feel
- Single sole construction
- Intended for indoor/outdoor use
- Easy slip-on style with zipper closure at the back
- Lightly padded synthetic insole
- Balance 100% natural leather
- Cowhide full grain and suede
- Color: Dark Brown, Camo suede, Orange
- Can't find your size or hard to fit foot? Click here
- Earthing Movement or desire all natural construction? Click here
- Moccasins should start off fitting snugly and the leather will conform to the shape of the foot as you break it in.
- Runs a bit generous for size. Consider ordering at least one-half size smaller than normal.