Handcrafted, Made in USA
This fringed ankle bootie with back zipper access has been popular for generations and historically has been one of our best-selling styles. There's something about the Trimbelle - perhaps it's the nostalgia factor - that really grabs your attention. And when you try them on, you discover that they also happen to be incredibly comfortable to wear. We've recently put a new spin on the style by considerably lengthening the fringe, resulting in a thoroughly modern take on a heritage style. We love them!
We're incredibly proud of this new leather, called Oil Turquoise; it's both rich and rustic-appearing at the same time. We worked with one of our tanneries for almost one year to develop a unique, custom line of brightly-colored leathers that has tremendous pull-up - a trait in which oils and waxes that are infused into the leathers can be brought up to the surface of the leather with pressure from below or creasing. This action changes the surface color to be more bright and vivid than the basic background color. These are the kinds of leathers that get better looking with age and use.
They're appropriate for year round use in warmer climates and is perfect for spring through fall in more northern climates. This style of bootie looks fantastic with skinny jeans or leggings but you'll see them worn with everything from shorts to maxi skirts.
- Traditional soft sole for barefoot feel
- Single sole construction
- Intended for indoor/outdoor use
- Easy slip-on style with zipper closure at the back
- Lightly padded synthetic insole
- Balance 100% natural leather
- Cowhide full grain
- Color: Oil Turquoise
- Can't find your size or hard to fit foot? Click here
- Earthing Movement or desire all natural construction? Click here
- Moccasins should start off fitting snugly and the leather will conform to the shape of the foot as you break it in.
- Runs a bit generous for size. Consider ordering at least one-half size smaller than normal.