Handcrafted Made in USA
This basic black moccasin is done in one of our favorite kinds of leather - buffalo. The hides are a bit thicker they're incredibly supple and the graining pattern is intense - truly special. You're going to love the way they feel. The thicker buffalo leather is rugged and wears very well; the suppleness means that they feel great when you're wearing and they break in quickly. We simply call these "Black Buffalo" and they're a part of our "Select" line of men's Cota moccasins. They are quite frankly luxurious. The black leather dresses them up a bit and they're great for year-round use especially in climates with no snow.
- Traditional soft sole for barefoot feel
- Double sole construction
- Intended for indoor/outdoor use
- Easy slip-on style
- Lightly padded synthetic insole
- Balance 100% natural leather
- Genuine Buffalo
- Color: Black
- Can't find your size or hard to fit foot? Click here
- Earthing Movement or desire all natural construction? Click here
- Moccasins should start off fitting snugly and the leather will conform to the shape of the foot as you break it in.
- Runs a bit generous for size - we suggest ordering one-half size smaller than normal