Handcrafted, Made in USA
Camouflage patterns have been in style for so many years that they've become a wardrobe staple. For years we've been searching for a fantastic camo leather and we recently sourced a great burnished suede leather with incredible texture, subtle color mix and pattern – and it's simply perfect. To make this moccasin, called Grrrlz, even more spectacular, we trimmed them with bright fuchsia and pink and it's instantly become a best-selling classic. We think they're kind of badass and we're betting you're going to agree.
See our coordinating mommy-and-me options in our kid's Sinsinawa and baby Wapsi.
This canoe-style moccasin is a classic and it offers a great barefoot feel. These can be worn year round in warmer climates and they are perfect for spring through fall in northern climates. These are easily be worn with jeans, khakis, capris, shorts, leggings or even sundresses.
- Traditional soft sole for barefoot feel
- Double sole construction
- Intended for indoor/outdoor use
- Easy slip-on style
- Lightly padded synthetic insole
- Balance 100% natural leather
- Cowhide full grain and suede
- Color: Camo suede, Fuchsia2, Hot Pink suede
- Can't find your size or hard to fit foot? Go to our "Custom Orders" page.
- Earthing Movement or desire all natural construction? Add notes when you order.
- Moccasins should start off fitting snugly and the leather will conform to the shape of the foot as you break it in.
- Runs fairly true to size