Handcrafted, Made in USA
These have to be the best deal ever - moccasins that feel like slippers (with a great sheepskin lining) but look good enough to wear outside without feeling like you're wearing your slippers out and about.
Our sheepskin-lined mocs are much more wearable than you'd initially think - the sheepskin self-regulates your temperature consistently whether they're worn in the warmth or in the cold. Your feet are always comfortable without overheating or causing the sheepskin to get skunky or smelly. The shearling we use is double-face tanned, meaning that during the tanning process both the wooly side and the suede side are finished, resulting in the highest quality sheepskin that's incredibly comfortable, soft, and naturally breathable.
This canoe-style moccasin is a classic and it offers a great barefoot feel. These can be worn year round in warmer climates and they are perfect for spring through fall in northern climates. These are easily be worn with jeans, khakis, capris, shorts, leggings or even sundresses. Careful - soft leather soles are slippery on snow and ice. Remember that when you're getting a load of firewood in the snowy winter months!
- Traditional soft sole for barefoot feel
- Double sole construction
- Intended for indoor/outdoor use
- Easy slip-on style
- Lightly padded synthetic insole
- Balance 100% natural leather
- Cowhide and Sheepskin
- Color: Stony sheepskin, Grizzly, Cub
- Can't find your size or hard to fit foot? Click here
- Earthing Movement or desire all natural construction? Click here
- Moccasins should start off fitting snugly and the leather will conform to the shape of the foot as you break it in.
- Runs fairly true to size