Handcrafted Made in USA
We think you're going to love our chukka-style boot! It looks great fits like a glove and is incredibly comfortable. The leathers we chose for this particular model are spectacular. The sole is made of shrunken buffalo hide - making it incredibly rugged and durable for long wear. The uppers are made from leathers originally sourced from the Minnesota tannery that is the primary supplier for the Red Wing Shoe Company; this particular leather is an oiled variety giving the boot an ultra-supple ultra-rich feel. The canoe-style sole structure is a classic and even though it's a boot it offers a great barefoot feel. These can be worn year round in warmer climates and they are perfect for spring through fall in northern climates. Wear them with jeans or just about anything else; they're suitable for hiking on the trail or just breezing around town.
- Traditional soft sole for barefoot feel
- Double sole construction
- Intended for indoor/outdoor use
- Easy lace-up style
- Lightly padded synthetic insole
- Balance 100% natural leather
- Cowhide and Buffalo
- Color: Cedar and Peanut buffalo
- Can't find your size or hard to fit foot? Go to our "Custom Order" page.
- Earthing Movement or desire all natural construction? Add notes when you order.
- Moccasins should start off fitting snugly and the leather will conform to the shape of the foot as you break it in.