Handcrafted, Made in USA
Over time we've become enamored with more rustic leathers. Our primary leather distributor has developed a new line of leathers that has a rustic appearance, milled soft with a natural grain pattern that varies in size throughout the hide. We're absolutely in love with them ... even in basic colors like this dark tan color. They exhibit a richness and a depth of color that fits simply perfectly with their rustic appearance.
Our single-sole moccasins are incredibly comfortable with a true barefoot feel. Slightly less structured than our more popular double-sole Cota moccasin, they're still meant for indoor/outdoor use. In northern climates, we consider these appropriate for three season use, spring through fall, but in southern climates they're perfect for year-round use. They're extremely versatile and are easily worn with jeans, khakis, capris, shorts and leggings.
- Traditional soft sole for barefoot feel
- Single sole construction
- Intended for indoor/outdoor use
- Easy slip-on style
- Lightly padded synthetic insole covered in our signature turquoise suede
- Uppers are 100% natural leather
- Cowhide full grain
- Color: Cub
- Can't find your size or hard to fit foot? Click here
- Earthing Movement or desire all natural construction? Click here
- Moccasins should start off fitting snugly and the leather will conform to the shape of the foot as you break it in.
- Runs a bit generous for size. Consider ordering one-half size smaller than your normal shoe size.