Handcrafted, Made in USA
Our favorite leathers are thick yet supple, and exhibit a natural grain pattern from the milling process done at the time of tanning. And when they're available in spectacular colors we like them even more! This particular color is exclusive to Itasca Leathergoods and is from a line of glovetan leathers that are produced in a Wisconsin tannery. We chose them because they're so soft, yet durable. They break in beautifully and they're destined to become one of your favorites! And this turquoise-like color is one of our all-time favorites — so much so that we've adopted it as our company color!
Our single-sole moccasins are incredibly comfortable with a true barefoot feel. Slightly less structured than our more popular double-sole Cota moccasin, they're still meant for indoor/outdoor use. In northern climates, we consider these appropriate for three season use, spring through fall, but in southern climates they're perfect for year-round use. They're extremely versatile and are easily worn with jeans, khakis, capris, shorts and leggings. This bright, cheery color would also look great with sundresses and beach wear.
- Traditional soft sole for barefoot feel
- Single sole construction
- Intended for indoor/outdoor use
- Easy slip-on style
- Lightly padded synthetic insole covered in our signature turquoise suede
- Uppers are 100% natural leather
- Cowhide full grain
- Color: Jade
- Can't find your size or hard to fit foot? Click here
- Earthing Movement or desire all natural construction? Click here
- Moccasins should start off fitting snugly and the leather will conform to the shape of the foot as you break it in.
- Runs a bit generous for size. Consider ordering one-half size smaller than your normal shoe size.